Friday, August 1, 2014

The Villas

      I find blogging more exciting and makes my brain (meron ba?hehhe) works!!! weehhh. Well, don't mind me hehe naninibago lang. I posted The Perfect Sunrise as my starter on my blog to make  the content a little bit light and bright. Anyway, I will tackle the life of Domestic helpers/workers (mga bayani, ika nga) like me in Saudi Arabia.The way of living , daily routine as a worker in foreign land and everything under the sun that changes the lifestyle of the expat will be discussed. 

          Let me ask you to join me and read my blog sa susunod na mga araw.. Please..(namilit heheh.). Oppps.. I will use Taglish for my convenient and of course, for your convenient too my dear readers..Aminin?? Just kidding but nearly true .hehe.

          For the information of my readers (haha claiming na meron na), soon to be my readers pala. The factory workers are living in a company villas and accommodation like this,

                                    

 As I posted two days ago in my Facebook account,biorlan one of the oldest villa in Sinaya phase 1 Jeddah . Look like a haunted house but I think inside is good  and giving a more convenient to our fellow kababayans to make them more comfortable and eases boredom & stress due to 12-hours stay in the factory/company (most of the company here obliged to work 12 hours a day, suwerte natin if the company operates 8 hours only).



        This villas and accommodations are the witness on how the expats conquer life with stress plus the homesick within our hearts and mind. Praying and hoping that one day tapos na ang contract to see our loved ones and to enjoy the life na kasama sila.



Until next time my friends and readers. Have a great day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment